Write an application to the headmaster of your school for leave in advance


Suppose you are Wasif Rahman, a student of class eight of Dhaka Residential Model School, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Now, write an application to the headmaster of your school for leave in advance.
10 September 2015
The Headmaster,
Dhaka Residential Model School,
Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Subject : Prayer for leave in advance.
Sir,
With due respect and humble submission I beg to state that I am a regular student of class eight in your school. The marriage ceremony of my elder sister is going to be held on 16 September, 2015. Since I am the eldest son of my parents, I will have to be very busy at home for necessary arrangement of the ceremony. Therefore, it will be quite difficult for me to attend my classes from 14 to 16 September 2015. For your kind information, I would like to mention here that my parents depend much on me in this regard. So, I need three days’ leave in advance to make the ceremony live and successful.
I, therefore, fervently pray and hope that your honour would be kind enough to grant my issue and oblige thereby.
I remain
Sir,
Yours obediently, Wasif Rahman
Class : Eight, Roll No: 1.

No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.