Write an e-mail to your friend request to visit our house during the Eid vacation.

Suppose, your friend Shahrukh Kabir is going to have an Eid vacation next month. Now, write an e-mail to requesting him to visit your house during the Eid vacation.
From : Jahir < jahirdrmc30@yahoo.com>
To : Shahrukh < skabir2000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015; 1:52 P.M.
Subject: Request to visit our house.
Dear Shahrukh,
Accept my cordial love at the very outset of the email. Hope you are very well. Friend, I would like to invite you to pass few days with me in my village during the ensuing Eid vacation. You will enjoy the natural beauty here in my village. You would able to enjoy the riverside, green fields of paddy, chirping of birds, etc. Here in the river Chitra you can enjoy the boating and taking a thrilling bath with great pleasure. Not only I but also my parents will be highly glad to have you amongst us. Please don’t dishearten us.
Yours cordially,
Jahir.

No comments

Featured Post

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Pahela Baishakh Paragraph The First Day Of Bengali New Year

Powered by Blogger.